50MG 50MG

Hah XD This was great! Totally turned my shitty day around :) Keep up the good work!

As for the douche bag a few reviews below me (Goldenjoe24) Where are your submissions? Show us something better before you knock something you wish you could do ;)

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Yes! Kaku...ka.... carrot cake! D:<

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

I live to see your work man! FERNANDO! He is my hero...

Keep up the good work man! :D

Babies Babies

HAH!

This is amazing XD Pow pow pow! Babehz!

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

I haven't seen one of these in forever! I love the rusty spoon one... THis one was epic XD Are you gonna stop making them...? Please don't D:

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

...

\(0.o)/ Manwhore!!

A matter of perspective. A matter of perspective.

Heh nice

The dragons... they.... they had no arms!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Heh

Very nice

&amp;quot;Heart Broke&amp;quot; "Heart Broke"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA!

VG Cats Animated 2 VG Cats Animated 2

Heh :D

Very nice man! Pretty funny stuff too. Ideally I think this animation is what newgroudns is about. It's now how amazing your animatoin skillz are, you brought someones elses comic into the flash world! Newgrounds was built off of low grade animation and HORRIBLE voice acting because that's what was available at the time. I think you did a nice job and suggest you keep it up! And yes, this is front page worthy.

~Leviathanz~

(As for all the low scoring douche bags that complain about quality, YOU go to the store and pay fuckin $600 for perfectionist flash software. Oh wait... it's not worth all the money for 10/10 on newgrounds... -.- cut these fellas a break least they are submitting stuff! Where's yours?)