FFVII - Birth of a God FFVII - Birth of a God

Makes me wanna play my FFVII on steam, hot stuff Meara.

My Pixelated UFO My Pixelated UFO

This is Epic :D It reminds me of Megaman, like it could fit starmans level or something! Nice work

One Winged Angel Gameboy One Winged Angel Gameboy

Nice~!

Amazing~! I love this song, brings back hellish memories of FFVII heh, however the vocals kinda destroyed it a little... I mean, I actually imagine gameboy with this, but then having the vocz from the actual song? >.<; boom~ They almost drown out the music. Perhaps try cutting the volume of the vocals in half and have them maybe as a background to your original work? Just a suggestion, very good work! Just ._. you know...

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

~.~

Oh yea.... good stuff man! Keep it up, downloading this one for sure! Not often do you find things this good on newgrounds, I mean there is a lot of good stuff, but not much that appeals so well!

~Leviathanz~

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

AMG! &gt;_&lt;!

Yes! This sounds perfect for like a final level in Megaman, you know like Dr. Wiley's lair? I say it would be perfect for one of those stages where you fight all the bosses over again you know? Amazing man, simply amazing.

NemesisTheory responds:

That would really be cool actually! <33
I'm glad you liked it! :)

Overall Control (Dark DnB) Overall Control (Dark DnB)

Hmmm

I like it, just recently got into Drum & Bass so I am understanding the style a bit more, and this is a very good example of some good stuff man. Keep it up.

TiGeR - Altocumulus TiGeR - Altocumulus

o_o Sweet...

I browse newgrounds on a regular basis looking for amazing audio work... I don't review much unless something really catches my ear and this is amazing... like it's so uplifting! Not but 10 minutes ago I was depressed... (go go Chronic Depression) and this completely flooded those feeling out... Listening to this makes me so happy, I can't say why but my God man... I am downloading this for sure. Please keep up the good work man... stuff like this changes lives you know...? I look forward to more work from you <333

~Leviathanz~

TiGeR responds:

Hey mate, I'm glad you got happy by listening to this song :)! Didn't know my compositions could cure depression, maybe the next big thing in medical treatment :D

I'm really happy that you got such good feelings listening to this song. Make sure to check out other songs from me in the future. Who knows, maybe they will make you happier aswell? :D

~TiGeR

Reasoner- Solitude Reasoner- Solitude

Your my Hero

Again, I love your work man... You say this was something that didn't make the cut, but it is beautiful, all your work is...

Pristina Pristina

Oh whao

I really like this... I am not sure what it reminds me of... I have a picture in my mind, but I dunno how to describe it~

Coma: Red Wind Theme Coma: Red Wind Theme